History of Johnson Engineering Consultants
Our parent firm, R.M.
Dawson, began consulting services in 1955 with David G. Johnson
joining in 1963. It was a small office that operated in Stratford out
of a renovated, detached car garage on William Street by Queens Park.
In 1970 Bob Dawson and David became partners and formed Dawson and
Johnson Consulting Engineers. In 1984 Bob retired and Johnson
Engineering Consultants was formed at our current head office location (368 Huron Street, Stratford).
The practice has functioned continuously for
approximately 50 years, with David involved for over 35 years.
We strive to contribute to our community by being
active in Kiwanis, Rotary, The Chamber of Commerce, and the Builders'